A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Sales Manager”.
|Company Name||DAS Holding LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 10,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance Bonus|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement methods to strengthen customer relationships to promote sales, expand current customer lists, and provide outstanding customer service
- Identify, develop new business opportunities with prospective clients.
- Plan, order, and process floral items according to work plans and standards to maximize sales and gross profit.
- Work with clients to fulfill their vision for occasions such as weddings, celebrations, and events.
- Supervise flower stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales, etc and eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and on due time.
- Experience in Floral/Flower/indoor & Outdoor plants is mandatory.
- Eye for details, quality-oriented, ability to maintain high standards, receptive to training and coaching, well organized with the ability to handle more than one task at a time.
- Look for ways to continuously improve personal knowledge and skills and be actively involved in the creation of SOPS and office best practices.
- Support, Maintain and Enforce the Service standards of the hotel.
- Ensure cleanliness, availability, and good working condition of equipment and supplies.
- Monitor and maintain the condition of the Front Hall/Lobby.
- Represent the Management and is operationally in control of the hotel
- Support the rate strategy set forth by the Revenue Team. Maximize Sales and Revenue for the hotel – foster a culture of up-selling, promoting outlets, services, etc.
- Adhere to the company credit policy regarding revenue processing and money handling.
- Initiate measures to lower workplace expenses without compromising the quality of products and/or services.
- Support the conservation of energy and protection of the environment.
- Comply with all Procedures and policies detailed in the Procedures Manual.