A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
|Company Name||Al Khoory Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verification of purchase entries and landed cost calculations by review of all applicable purchase-related documents.
- Verification of payments to the supplier by performing a three-way matches (PO/GRN/Tax Invoice).
- Pending Sales order reviews and follow-up with concerned personnel.
- Verification of sales invoices and underlying documents related to revenue recognition.
- Monitoring, processing, and reporting of low-margin sales and sales return transactions.
- For cash sales transactions, perform detailed reconciliation checks with bank accounts.
- For credit sales transactions, review the overdue balances and follow up with the sales team for collection updates.
- Perform 100% physical verification, investigation, and stock reconciliation for all Inventory locations.
- System extraction and analysis of Inventory Listing and Ageing Reports for all business divisions.
- Follow up on non-moving stock, obtain an action plan and monitor the same to reduce the slow-moving inventory levels for all the departments.
- System extraction, analysis, and reporting of Trade Receivables Ageing for all business divisions.
- Monitor, control and ensure accurate accounting of post-dated cheques received.
- Regular audit of Cash and Bank Reconciliations across the business group to identify unusual, outstanding transactions, report the same, and follow-up for closure.
- Purchase Requisition Approval checks.
- Imports and local purchase order approvals.