A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Coordinator”.
|Company Name||Customer Experience Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, recruit, train, and certify a sufficient and adequate number of active Evaluators to meet the current and forecasted missions in the operating areas
- Be responsible for the timely assignment and execution of fieldwork as per the Company’s standards, specific mission/client requirements, and project schedule of the Business Unit Operations team
- Ensure the quality of the field surveys, their timely collection, and electronic submission
- Validate the surveys during low activity period; screen the surveys during peak time
- Communicate proactively with the Customer Success Managers if there is any need for clarification or if there is an issue to report
- Coordinate with and report project status to the Operations Manager or the Operations Team Leader (if any)
- Make sure that the Operation margin target is reached by setting the appropriate pay rate and by taking into accounts the potential extra costs that may occur (transportation fees, remote locations, etc.)
- Enhance the Evaluators database: to find ways to attract new Evaluators, to onboard them, and to keep them motivated and interested
- Retains and create long term relation with Evaluators
- Ensure the Evaluators are having the best User Experience by answering quickly and effectively to their requests
- Ensure the Evaluators receive their payment on time by making sure the finance team has all their payment details
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
You bring to this position attention and accuracy for details that you support by:
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills in English as you will the contact person of the Evaluators. Additional languages are a bonus for our team!
- Excellent organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Being resourceful, proactive, and having a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Degree in Administration, Business, Management or related field
- At least 1-2 years of proven Project Management experience and/or Client Servicing.
- Microsoft Office skills required other software knowledge is appreciated!
- Rigorous organization and ability to multitask
- Customer-service orientation
- Interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress.
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Initiative spirit
- Team spirit