A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Treasury Accountant”.
||Al Futtaim, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting / Related Field) | MBA | ACCA | B.Com|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 106303
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
As a member of Automotive Treasury team, you will be supporting the Automotive Business Units on the following:
- Daily Liquidity Management of Automotive entities
- Loan operations which include drawdown, settlements, roll overs of loans post review of cash flow
- Forex booking based on agreed hedging strategy & recording, computing swaps & tracking hedge v/s unhedged positions.
- Trade finance documentation review & issuance and Liasoning with business and banks
- Accounting journals for all treasury related transactions
- Month end closing activities and audit
- Treasury related project support
About The Resposnisibilities
Daily Liquidity management:
- Preparation / review of daily liquidity report and managing the funds to ensure bank accounts are adequately funded to meet all payment obligations (salaries, customs, Vendor payments etc), Forex, Loans & other treasury settlements
- Preparation of all transfer letters manually / online in a timely manner to manage the funds appropriately.
- To Support FM – Treasury in reviewing the loans portfolio for taking decisions on loan settlements, drawdown, roll overs.
- To support FM – Treasury in taking decision on internal loans & deposit portfolio.
- Preparation of /drawdown / settlement / rollover / pre-settlement request letters in a timely manner either manually / online and getting it approved for execution.
- Preparation of deposit requests to group treasury / banks.
- Tracking and updating all loan schedules and ensuring loans are drawn within the banking agreed facilities and the agreed interest rates.
- Ensuring that Forex orders are raised with group treasury in accordance with the hedge policy and hedging strategy.
- Tracking all Forex orders, hedge & unhedged positions
- Accounting for all Forex utilization and computation of Swap gains / losses.
Trade Finance Instruments Review & Issuance
- Ensuring that requests received from business to issue trade finance instruments (Letter of credits, Advance payment guarantees, bid bonds, retention bonds, Stand by Letter of Credits etc) are reviewed, approved in accordance with DOA and issued in a timely manner.
- Preparation & Review of all export letter of credit documentation to ensure it is in line with the terms of LC.
- Preparation of LC discounting documents to discount and receive payment in a timely manner.
- Preparation of monthly report on all outstanding guarantees & LCs and sending to business for closure of outstanding guarantees.
Accounting & Audit
- Ensuring that all treasury related transactions (Loans, liquidity, Forex, Trade finance, charges & Interests) are accounted in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all month end treasury activities of reconciliations, treasury schedules, audit schedules are prepared in a timely manner.
- To support FM – Treasury in all treasury related projects (Treasury & Risk Management, Cash Management & Automation initiatives)
About The Requirements
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Professional accounting qualification
- A qualified B.COM, ACCA, MBA or at least 2 years work experience within a large organization.
- Analytical, process oriented, good communication skills, exposure to ERP
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.