A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Assistant”.
|Giovanni Star Trading LLC
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,000 AED – 5,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
· Responsible for coordinating all expenses including petty cash, and all types of cash expenses & bank payments including bank checks.
· Maintain Company bank Balance & track upcoming clearance checks.
· Perform bank reconciliation of all bank accounts of the company.
· Prepare Daily & Monthly Cash Flow.
· Prepare Budget Report.
· Responsible for entering data for all types of journal entries in the system to keep it updated.
· Prepare the daily and monthly reports to calculate staff Salary & Commission and enter data in the system.
· Prepare correspondence regarding all malls and coordinate with the management for signatures and dispatch to concerned.
· Coordinate with Police Department to acquire permits for all shops night works in the malls.
· Monthly Expense Allocation & Depreciation.
· Any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager or the senior management from time to time.
· Knowledge about VAT submission to FBR web portal.
· Salary processing as per WPS.
Bachelor or Masters of Commerce with major in Accountancy
- with 2-3 years overall accounts department
- retail/jewelry experience is a plus
- Expertise in financial data analyses
- Expertise MS Office especially MS Excel Advance level
- Awareness with products types
- Awareness of VAT implementation
- Ability to draft letters and accounts policies