A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Executive”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers’ online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services – noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
We are creating the Middle East’s local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Build relationships with prospective client
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Manage and grow existing businesses to generate targeted and sustainable revenue (additional regions, additional products)
- Understand and analyze the big picture of customer’s business objectives in order to build the profile & act as a consultant for customer’s business strategy
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Translates customer strategy into meaningful opportunities of value for Noon
- Present solutions to customers, demonstrating value for business and goal alignment
- Identify & develop effective relationships with key contacts within targeted customer organizations in respective regions, to ensure maximum leverage for Noon
- Network with industry peer groups & other internal affiliates to roll out best-proven practices, as relevant
- Engage in research for the purpose of expanding personal and company knowledge of industry trends, best practices, marketing, and sales
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a sales role
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
- Strong Industry Knowledge
- Strong work ethic and customer-centric mindset
- Ability to influence all customers (both internal and external) on issues that impact the business
Who will excel?
We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best – in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.