A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Company Name||Novo Cinemas|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible to enhance business relationships, acquire new business opportunities and retain business with existing clients.
- Engage in sourcing and negotiating new income to an agreed annual target, winning contracts and orders, and supporting the growth plans and client base through the above
- Oversee development of Novo business in line with defined strategic direction.
- Experienced in Entertainment, Media, Events, and advertisement screens.
- Champion initiatives that will attract new customers and penetrate new markets to Novo.
- Oversee sales of services and products provided by Novo in line with the defined strategic direction.
- Define, refine, test, and implement strategic business development plans. These activities include overseeing primary research, industry, market and competitive analysis, customer needs assessment.
- The lead initial approach of potential customers as well as coordinates relationship-building activities with respective service line leaders. The responsibility is limited to building customer relationships up to the point where a request for proposal is received.
- Oversee development of proposals and effectively utilize business opportunities, tenders, bids and other business development opportunities for Novo.
- Analyse lost opportunities and devises strategies to win potential businesses by examining innovative means to target potential clients, liaising closely with the Marketing department.
- Develop growth strategy and business projections, including phase-wise implementation plans.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Business Administration or Engineering discipline.
- The Candidate shall have min 8-10 years experience in Dubai as BDM in the field of Events & Led advertisement screens.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline from an accredited institution.
- Demonstrated high-level skills in leadership and management.
- Bilingual (English/Arabic) language ability required.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.