A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Crescent Petroleum|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Work Processing Activities and Data Storage
1. Provides Accounting and clerical support.
2. Reconciliation of bank account balances
3. Petty cash maintenance along with related documentation.
4. Maintains electronic and/or physical files for all relevant records, as the case may.
5. Provides financial status information by preparing special reports and completing special projects.
6. Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; preparing fixed asset register, as required.
7. Secures financial information by completing database backups;
8. Assist in developing policies and procedures within the Office and maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures and also ensure compliance with local regulations.
9. Establishes regular contacts within and outside the organization to obtain and convey information or to collect relevant details, as required.
10. Participates in specific basic-level projects within set terms of reference and defined processes to assist senior colleagues in the preparation of standard internal and external financial reports.
Continuous Improvement of Position
Develops own professional expertise through optimizing on-the-job training opportunities and formal training situations in order to improve levels of personal performance.
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required
University graduate in Accounting or Commerce
Minimum Professional Experience Required
Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant Accounting and reporting experience
Excellent English communication skills (read, write and speak)
Excellent organizing abilities
Great attention to detail
Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
Advanced working knowledge on Tally ERP software
. Excellent communication (written & verbal skills) in English
· Excellent understanding of the business
· Excellent organization skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Multitasking skills
· Knowledge sharing