A well-known and well-reputed company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Senior Accountant”.
Smith and Nephew
ACCA | CA | ACMA | ICAEW
4 – 5 years of Accounting Experience Required
10,000 – 12,000 AED
Full Time | Permanent
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- UAE Driving License is (Mandatory).
- Experience in Tax and Regulatory filings – VAT, CIT, Withheld Tax, etc.
- Treasury, Cash forecasting, Transfer Pricing, and Bank Management experience.
- Experience in handling trade documents like LC, bank guarantees.
- Forecasting and Budgeting hand on experience required.
- The capability of managing and interacting with senior stakeholders.
- Monthly aging Reports required receivable and Payable Management,
- Handle settlement of salaries and wages carry-out monthly.
- Perform bank and intercompany reconciliations for consolidation purposes.
- Job Costing techniques and recording required.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]