A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACMA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial and accounting operations within the company.
- Management of payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or related field.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Detail-oriented and analytical.