A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||DP World, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (International Trade/Finance/International Business/Economics)|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The world is changing at an unparalleled pace, and with it so is the trade landscape and the way companies and people work. Disruptive technology and changing behaviors will lead to a seismic shift in the way goods are manufactured, transported, and bought and sold. DP World aims to be at the forefront of this next industrial revolution. We invest in technology and innovation to provide our customers the best experience, build differentiated capabilities, and optimize our operations.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to Identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business to grow. To conduct careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or exchanging the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
- Develop market and corporate strategy to identify the industries and sectors to be targeted.
- Explore & identify all the customs implementation around the globe and recommend to management the targeted list of jurisdictions
- Achieve the target sales of the solution as per the set budget and continuously strive to exceed it.
- Perform financial and commercial evaluation and planning for new business opportunities, including establishing commercial terms and conditions, budgeting, funding, payments, currency management, taxes, financial statements and all other action needed for successfully closing the deal
- Contribute to the creation of agreements and contracts with customers, partners, regional business
- units and suppliers
- Prepare presentations and pitches for new projects and creating quotes, proposals and business plans.
- Conduct the evaluation of various financial models of new ventures and recommend suitable approach to management
- Research and identify new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Monitor implementation for the initiatives being undertaken against the milestones established, address areas of concern, and initiate corrective action, where required, to drive successful completion.
- Work with the team to conceptualize and design proposals for new project activities and/or amendments to current projects.
- Work closely with other members of the team for structuring and execution of new transactions dealings with different trade sectors, tailoring short and medium term solutions to clients’ needs and generating immediate revenue.
- Achieve agreed targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining high service standards and compliance.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of Business Development processes and practices taking into account international best practices, improvement of business process, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Act as an ambassador for DP World at all times when working; promoting and demonstrating positive behaviours in harmony with DP World’s Principles, values and culture; ensuring the highest level of safety is applied in all activities; understanding and following DP World’s Code of Conduct and Ethics policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree, preferable with specialization in International Trade, Finance, International Business, Economics or Development.
- 10 years of experience in the same role.
- Background that comprises both solid business understanding as well as high level understanding of high-quality digital product delivery
- Experience managing teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in multiple business areas (e.g., marketing, sales, finance, operations, map to technology products) nat
- Team oriented with strong written and oral communication skills, and able to effectively manage multiple projects with a high degree of accuracy and meet demanding timelines
- Ability to work independently, strong attention to detail, and a passion for driving process improvement.
- Experience in creating presentations and presenting information with accuracy and clarify to Senior Management
- Very good experience in dealing with relevant stakeholders that has potential to generate opportunities such as WCO, WTO, World Bank, and other agencies.
- Experience working with International Trade, Logistic companies, Customs Agencies.
- Has very good experience in dealing with relevant stakeholders that has potential to generate opportunities such as WCO, WTO, World Bank, and other agencies.