A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
|9 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required
|25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To supervise day-to-day operations of all direct reports and ensuring compliance with Jumeirah finance policies and procedures.
- To ensure month-end closing commitments in terms of revenue finalization, inventory, and cost reporting, accruals are completed in an accurate and timely manner, and that all reporting deadlines are met.
- To ensure fixed asset register and depreciation are calculated properly and accounted for.
- Ensure that the books, records, and accounts are maintained accurately and fairly reflect the transactions and administration of the assets of the hotel.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled monthly and discrepancies are immediately identified and corrected.
- Ensure VAT, Municipality Fee, Tourism Dirham, and any other government fees are calculated & reported accurately and timely manner.
- To manage the Annual Internal Audit and associated reports as well as any Interim Internal Audits.
- To manage the Government Audit and External Audit
- Maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards and Uniform System of Accounts.
- Establish a professional and strong relationship with department heads and key stakeholders within the organization
- To maintain close communication with the finance support center and corporate finance, external, internal, and government auditors
- Holds a University degree or Equivalent in Finance and a Professional Finance accreditation (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CPA, CMA, or CIMA)
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role within 5* luxury hotel brand. Working experience in a reputable audit firm highly desirable.
- Proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office and knowledge of Opera, Micros, Sun, and Hyperion is essential and excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and advanced excel skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.