A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Alderley FZE, Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Accounting/Finance) | ACCA| CPA| CIMA|
|Experience||3 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Alderley is the integrated solutions provider for the global energy industry.
We are now looking for an Accountant to join our talented Finance team in Dubai.
Responsible for maintaining meaningful and accurate accounts through to trial balance, you will be part of a Finance team supporting our businesses in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, India, and Singapore. Integral to the role is the monitoring of completeness and accuracy through balance sheet schedules and processing of Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable invoices and maintenance of the ledgers in a timely and accurate manner, credit control, VAT filing, and payroll processing.
This role provides a great opportunity to grow your career within a progressive, small business with a global reach. Challenging and supporting you in equal measure to develop your full potential.
- End-of-month reconciliations, ensuring balance sheet figures are correct and supporting spreadsheets are up to date (accruals/prepayments).
- Accurately verify and post supplier invoices.
- Verify and post-sales invoices.
- Manage credit control and sales ledgers, reporting back to management in fortnightly debtors’ meetings.
- Support for updating the 13-week cash flow.
- Reconcile ledgers to supplier statements.
- Run and investigated the ‘PO’s delivered but not yet invoiced’ report once a month.
- Input and reconcile all the bank accounts on a daily basis. Ensuring bank ledgers are closed promptly at month-end.
- Process the monthly payroll.
- Verify and enter intercompany recharges, as well as raising recharge invoices.
- Preparing to TB for branch companies; India, Singapore, Bahrain, Iraq.
You will be a reliable and dedicated person who is looking to develop your career further. You will hold a relevant degree or be a part qualified Accountant for a recognised body, i.e. CIMA/CPA/ACCA and already have some experience in a similar Finance role.
You will also be a natural team player who will:
- Display strong communication (verbal/written) and inter-personal skills
- Have good organisational skills
- Have good administration and IT skills, including a good working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, and an understanding of ERP systems
- Have the ability to manage own workload and priorities to meet deadlines
- Have the ability to produce work of a high standard with attention to detail.
- Remain resilient and calm under pressure
Alongside a benefits package that includes:
- 22 days annual leave
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
You can also expect from us:
- A flexible, supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career
- Commitment to your ongoing development