A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||B.Com | M.Com | ACCA | CPA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
A company is looking for a General Accountant with minimum 3-years of experience in the field. As a General Accountant you are responsible for acquiring in depth knowledge of finance policies and relevant accounting standards in order to ensure timeliness, completeness and reliability of management and financial reports, whereby your role and responsibilities will include:
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts.
- Reconcile and balance all accounts.
- Track and maintain inventory records.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Calculate and prepare tax payments.
- Record all incomes/expenses related to the properties.
- Record all incomes/expenses not related to the properties.
- Issue invoices, receipts and other similar documents for reservations.
- Handle petty cash management & depositing cash/cheques when needed.
- Prepare monthly reports payouts and reports.
- Prepare receipts & invoices for all type of transactions.
- Make and pay for all utility and other assigned bills on monthly basis online and record them.
- Initiate bank transfers and conduct any other/additional task(s) assigned by the management during your work.
- 3-5 years accounting experience ERP knowledge
- Excellent MS Excel capabilities
- Regional experience
- QuickBooks experience (preferably)
- B.Com / M.Com / ACCA (plus point)
- Experience in hospitality (plus point)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Transportation allowance
- Company accommodation or Housing allowance
- Visa/EID/Medical Fitness Covered
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Paid Leave
- Ticket every 2 years