A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Dubai Investments PJSC Dubai
|Bachelors Degree | CPA |ACCA |CMA
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Implement and enhance MIS reporting across all projects;
- Ensure implementation and adherence to systems and automation;
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL control, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition, accounts consolidation and periodic reconciliations as applicable;
- Monitor, recommend and implement detailed process controls for all aspects of A/R, A/P, GL, etc
- Research technical accounting and tax (VAT) issues and recommend measures for compliance
- Ensure robust quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, monthly and periodic close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Manage banking operations and related cash flow monitoring
- Implement and monitor various MIS systems for sales, leasing and accounting. Liaise with IT on implementation and enhancement of existing IT systems for efficient and accurate financial and management reporting;
- Liaise with various departments, mainly the projects team to monitor accurate cost capturing and feasibilities for all projects
- Implement budgetary process by establishing detailed budget schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating budget data.
- Coordinate with external and internal auditors to ensure that audits and reviews are carried out effectively and all audit/review comments are discussed and appropriately closed.
- Manage a team of 3-5 accountants/senior accountants
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Accounts, Finance
- Relevant professional qualification in finance (CA/CPA/CMA/ACCA)
- At least 5 years of financial & MIS reporting experience;
- IFRS / VAT exposure
- Big 4 audit/consulting firms experience preferred
- Real estate exposure preferred
Other Skills / Requirements:
- Excellent command over written and spoken English;
- Advanced working knowledge of MS office suite