A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Principal Tax Analyst”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6000 AED — 7000 AED
|Part Time | Permanent
|100 – 500 Employees
|Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments
About the job
CB&I® is the world’s leading designer and builder of storage facilities, tanks and terminals. With more than 60,000 structures completed throughout our 130-year history, we have the global expertise and strategically-located operations to provide customers world-class storage solutions for even the most complex energy infrastructure projects.
The Principal Tax Analyst is responsible for implementing tax strategies; assist in tax planning and compliance activities and contributing to efficient tax structure. This position is a Supervisor role reporting to the local Finance Manager and routinely interacts with the Regional Finance Director.
- Responsible and Accountable for all tax-related operational/tactical matters
- Supervises team of tax analysists and administrative staff
- Prepares schedules and assigns work to meet deadlines
- Provides input into employee evaluations and performance ratings
- Prepare and file quarterly and annual tax returns, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Completion of tax assessments and obtain tax clearances
- Contribute to an efficient tax structure.
- Participate in the implementation Corporate Income Tax procedures
- Conduct constant research on tax laws and regulations, providing recommendations for optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to streamline tax-related processes
- Support to Commercial on designing efficient tax working
- Audit support on the tax matters
- Any other matters, as necessary based on the requirements of the business finance and accounting
- Typically 10+ years since first degree and 7+ years of relevant experience
- 7+ years in a Tax Supervisory role
- CA/CMA/CPA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
Skills and Behaviors
We hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
Integrity – We maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct.
One Team – We are one company, where everyone is equally important.
Go Beyond – We seek courageous and creative solutions.
Well-Being – We promote all forms of well-being.
Commitment – We are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ SHARE RESUME ↓ ↓