A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Social Media Strategist”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Richkey Properties|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 500 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
About the job
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for social media content strategy and content writing with an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth.
You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling content on both digital and print sources of media.
- Developing content for social media, blogs, articles, brochures, and the company website.
- Plan social media content and prepare monthly content calendars.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Prepare video scripts to create highly engaging videos
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- 3 years of proven social media handling experience.
- 3 years of proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
How to Apply:
If you are an experienced Content/Social Media Strategist with a track record of driving success in the real estate industry, we encourage you to apply.
Please share your resume on the below given details
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓