A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, capable, efficient, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant competency, good knowledge, and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Executive”.
↓ ↓ APPLY NOW ↓ ↓
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
Job Requirements and Benefits:-
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Part Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||1000 – 5000 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-based Increments|
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 154862
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
Responsible for the day-to-day supply chain operations and logistics of Marks & Spencer in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. The role is to manage the supply chain delivering service levels, meeting business objectives in line with budget and company business plan for the MENA region.
The job holder should be capable of delivering logistics best practice and processes and ensure these are communicated and implemented across MENA region in line with local requirements in each country.
Job Holder ensures volume plans and forecasts are delivered through capacity and capability, and supply chain cost targets are delivered and are part of internal and external service agreements.
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Plan, budget and manage shipments to ensure stock availability merchandise in all retail outlets
- Compliance to all supply chain policies, processes along with all regulatory requirements
- Continuous monitoring of 3PL & other service providers against agreed KPIs
- Work closely with buying & merchandising team to obtain allocation plan for each season.
- Arrange for air freight based on priority
- Plan border closure dispatch & deliveries during festive seasons
- Monitor shipment movement and ensure scheduled timeline and planned deliveries are met
- Validate invoices and ensure that charges are consistent within agreed terms
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements and verify documents are all complete and verified prior to dispatch & clearance.
- Review third-party providers to drive best practices and operational improvements in all countries
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Reports to track, stock and costs throughout the supply chain.
- Financial budgeting and Business Planning
- Report incidents and process claims for compensations
Required Skills to be successful:-
- Hands on sea freight purchase & Air freight purchase for dry
- Air freight purchase for perishable
- Export to GCC.
- Detail oriented and the ability to make quick decisions
- Proactive and flexible
- Motivated and can deliver Financial Budget and Key Performance Indicators
- Competent is using MS Office Tools, SAP or similar ERP pack
- Demonstrated experience in leading and executing complex supply chain operations in a multi country environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills to deliver information, results and coordination among different parties
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelor Degree Certification in Logistics is preferred
- 5 – 6 years’ experience in supply chain management.
- Experience in a multichannel retail environment
- Reporting and analysis
- Strong Excel Skills
- Acumen and the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels
- Taking Initiative
- Drive for Results
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong/excellent attention to detail
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference.
↓ ↓ SEND YOUR RESUME ↓ ↓
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.