A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Responsible for the Operations of the restaurants within his scope including maximizing sales, profit and efficiencies.
Execute penetration/ remodeling and relocation annual plans.
Select strategic new store locations and designs.
Uphold Company standards of customer satisfaction, product quality, facilities and employment practices.
Promote development of management and staff.
Key Result Areas
Planning & Organizing
- Develop in coordination with the brand area director the Annual Operating Plan of the Chains/Restaurants under his management to increase revenue in different market segment and maximize business opportunities.
- Define Restaurant Operation’s strategy and align organizational execution towards the achievement of business goals.
- Develop Home delivery strategies to increase volume of sales through this profit channel.
- Create additional services to improve the business and maximize sales.
- Develop a solid public relations network with governmental ministries, social organizations, and potential customers to strengthen position of the brands in the community and promote valuable ties in the area of jurisdiction.
- Promote keen awareness of competitors’ activities to be able to maintain a safe leadership advantage in the field and share findings and strategies to the management team.
- Develop periodical competitors’ pricing analyses to be able to evaluate our pricing strategy
- Participate in development of marketing promotion plans in coordination with marketing department.
- Develop local store marketing plan in coordination with marketing department.
- Conduct periodical reporting/ meetings to evaluate sales trends.
- Create sales deviation trouble shooting plans, and review closely progress.
- Evaluate sales mix trends and set periodical objectives.
- Ensure that every restaurant achieves its Unit Contribution profit target as set in the annual operating plan.
- Control Operations cost to ensure optimum profits without compromising quality, customer satisfaction, and value for money.
- Manage overall Operations cost associated to production, labor, losses, and supportive materials.
- Review Restaurant purchasing plans in coordination with Purchasing department to ensure that all restaurants needs (tools, materials, equipment, etc.,) are fulfilled properly and timely with emphasis on checking stock level on periodical basis
- Gauge financial performance by utilizing Operational tools to measurements and analyze trends of success and points of opportunities and making sure that objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ensures that facilities and equipment are maintained as per standards.
- Adheres to the customer focus theories/ philosophy and applications.
- Ensure that the team’s values are aligned accordingly.
- Ensure that standards of product quality, cleanliness and customer satisfaction are observed and take proactive measures to ensure that all the operation procedures are meeting the standards.
- Monitor and implement programs to improve order accuracy and speed of service.
- Encourage and motivate teams by developing competitive incentives schemes to drive and recognize superior customer service behavior.
- Ensure prompt and appropriate resolution of all Operational related complaints (Customer, Employees, and Health & Safety) by overseeing and following up the status until resolved while escalating to the General Area director critical matters to avoid resulting into legal action.
- Conducts periodical structured restaurants visits and audits.
- Review all audits results periodically and action plans progress.
- Promote team Training & Development by encouraging participation of management and team.
- Identify team’s strengths and proper development needs by emphasizing on the proper conducting of objective performance appraisals and providing coaching and feedback.
- Leads the proper application of performance management processes for all management and employees.
- Active participation in the bench planning & the PCR.
- Projects proper staffing needs to support the business and define strategies to fulfill staffing gaps.
- Lead the Reward & Recognition culture and promote a great place to work by being involved in employee activities and events.
- Develop plans for new openings in coordination with area director/ marketing department & project and design department.
- Assist in location selection, feasibility study and management selection.
- This position requires weekend work, open channels of communication.
- This position is field oriented.
- This position requires “hands-on” approach and detailed technical knowledge is essential.
Specifications (Qualifications, Experience, and Skills)
- University degree graduate with 6-8 years’ management experience in either food service or retail industry.
- Minimum of 5-6 years of experience in multi outlet food chain or quick service restaurant environment.
- Experienced in operations management and business administration with responsibility for achievement of operations targets, i.e., sales, profit, people management and procedural compliance e.g., Area Managers
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.