A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree ( Relevant Subject)
|4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,500 AED – 5,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
BFL Group is one of the world’s leading off-price retailer of fashion and homeware. With headquarters based in United Arab Emirates, we serve over markets across the region and in Europe.
Our goal is to delight customers and entice them back with the promise of exceptional pieces that excite – all at up to 80% off the original retail price for fashion designer brands. Our unique “Treasure Hunt” model ensures there is always something new to explore, desire and discover within our stores. Our customers walk out with new items every time they visit any of our stores.
The HR Executive is responsible for providing guidance, support and recommendations to the HR department, stores and internal employees with regards to employee relations matters.
His/her responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies, and setting objectives for the HR team. You will also help shape our employer brand strategy.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Extensive experience in administrative work such as making transfers and templates, keeping records, and reviewing HR policies.
- Overseeing the employees’ onboarding and offboarding processes and formalities.
- Process and follow up appointments, reassignments, promotions, and other HR decisions which generate personnel administration actions in a timely and thorough way, being sensitive to the human dimensions involved and tailoring actions accordingly.
- Advise staff on specific entitlements and explain employment standards and legislation where needed.
- Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager
- Manage the verification and approval of timekeeping and attendance
- Develop strategies and implement changes that improve job knowledge and efficiency
- Ensure the application of labor laws throughout all daily transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years of related working experience in human resource administration supporting organizations with large staff population is essential.
- Excellent oral, written, and inter-personal communications skills, adept at dealing with and engaging people at all levels
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers; across different levels of the organization and externally.
- Familiarity with region’s labor rules and regulations
- Retail experience is preferred
If you think you are fit for this job position, then apply right away. You are steps away from joining a Great Place to Work© and we would love to meet you soon!