A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | ACCA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Spectrum of financial and cost accounting role.
- Budgeting & Forecasts of Costs.
- Annual financial review.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Supporting in ensuring cost allocations are in line with management agreements.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
- Work consultatively with the respective departments/brands on cost reduction initiatives.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Evaluates current accounting practices and policies and drives continuous improvement.
- Works with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Develops, implements and upgrades financial systems and controls.
- Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Preferably qualified CA/ACCA
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Excel