A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Talent Acquisition Officer”.
|Company Name||BFL Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The BFL Group is one of the world’s leading off-price retailer of fashion and homeware. Based in United Arab Emirates, we serve over five markets across the Middle East and Europe.
As Brands For Less, driven by optimized rapid-purchase strategies, became a phenomenon across the Middle East, we expanded to engage new audiences. We acquired exclusive rights to the Tchibo franchise in the MENA region, selling the German brand’s homeware and apparel at very competitive prices associated with premium customer care environment. Our UAE presence evolved into our central operational hub from where we distribute rapidly to other markets.
The TA Officer is responsible of designing and implementing the overall recruiting process (Screening, interviewing, following up on the documents, visa, etc,)
He / she is liable to source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc. Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Post vacancies on job boards and social media platform
- Review job description with the hiring managers
- Review, screen, schedule, and conduct initial interviews subject for line manager’s final approval.
- Prepare job offer letters
- Collect and submit documents for visa processing
- Monitor training period and evaluation for new employees
- follow up for new uniform requisition and name badge for new employees
- Gate pass requisition and arrange new employee’s transportation details
- Update and coordinate visa status to newly hired employees
- Attend to administrative and additional task as assigned within the Human Resource Department.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events.
- Conduct and deliver induction and onboarding training for all new joiners in accordance to BFL internal rules and regulations; As well as, follow up with the head of department on the probation evaluation form for newly hires to ensure successfully completion of the probation period.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant field
- 3 years plus of experience in recruitment; retail background is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting (Bulk recruitment) using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload