A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
Our client, one of the largest independent chemical distributors in the Middle East is looking for a Logistics Manager to join their team.
Your new role
- Your main responsibility will be performing all Local, Import and Export Logistics, Supply Chain and demand activities as well as vendor management activities.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You must have previous experience of at least 20 years in container and road logistics, 3PL, freight forwarding, container lines in trading enviroinment.
- You must have previous UAE or GCC experience
- Previous experience in SAP or other ERP systems
- Relevant experience in a previous managerial role, preferably in Chemicals or Oil industry
If you are interested, please share an updated copy of your CV for a confidential discussion.