A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Coordinator”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Procurement officer are responsible to manage overall GMG Procurement. Handling suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.Job Location:- DubaiJob Responsibilities:
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from vendors.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Evaluate vendors quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
- Daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Review quality of purchased products.
- Development of benchmarks and scorecards to be used for continuous improvement
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Educational Qualifications And Certificates
Bachelor Degree in Business Admin/Supply Chain/ CIPS/Professional Course in Procurement.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role Language skills
- Written and spoken English is essential
- Arabic is an advantage
- Negotiation skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills