A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Ecommerce Operations Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|23,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
The BFL Group is one of the world’s leading off-price retailer of fashion and homeware. Based in United Arab Emirates, we serve over five markets across the Middle East and Europe.
Our journey started when our unique off-price business model – Brands for Less – was introduced to Lebanon in 1996. Four years later, in the year 2000, we had a home in the UAE.
Our goal is to delight customers and entice them back with the promise of exceptional pieces that excite – all at up to 80% off the original retail price for fashion designer brands.
Our unique “Treasure Hunt” model ensures there is always something new to explore, desire and discover within our stores. Our customers walk out with new items every time they visit any of our stores.
As Brands For Less, driven by optimized rapid-purchase strategies, became a phenomenon across the Middle East, we expanded to engage new audiences. We acquired exclusive rights to the Tchibo franchise in the MENA region, selling the German brand’s homeware and apparel at very competitive prices associated with premium customer care environment. Our UAE presence evolved into our central operational hub from where we distribute rapidly to other markets.
The E-Commerce Operations Manager will be responsible for the proper daily execution of the company’s E-Commerce Operations internally and externally, by improving the workflow to drive operational success.
- Leads, develops, and motivates people and teams, collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure all e-commerce activities are well planned and executed effectively.
- Oversee e-commerce inbound, order processing, and inventory fulfilment.
- Inbound process monitoring and making sure that the team targets are achieved and with accuracy.
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure the product is arriving and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner, consistent with communicated customer timelines.
- Lead the internal fulfilment team to track, problem-solve issues. Assist in ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations.
- Collaborate with last-mile providers to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively communicated and resolved.
- Work closely with partners, including warehouses, to streamline communication and drive process and quality.
- Liaise with customer service teams to proactively approach pre and post fulfilment, ensuring they have the latest details to work from to provide exemplary customer experiences.
- Produce and distribute frequent receiving, shipping, and inventory reports, including troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Proactively identify operational problems, project-related issues, changes, variances, and contingencies that may arise; facilitate problem resolution with appropriate parties.
- Ensure Stock & Bin Accuracy levels through continuous monitoring, resolution, and process improvement.
- Assisting E-Commerce Manager with budget preparation and maintaining efficient cost control by operating within the operational budget set for the distribution center.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Management.
- 7 years plus of E-commerce and Operations experience is a must.
- Production experience in the retail industry is a must.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.