A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Officer”.
|Company Name||Imperium Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Human Resources Officer
Location: Abu Dhabi
- Recruitment & Selection process through to the onboarding process.
- HR Administration & Leave Management Process.
- Training & Development across the organization.
- Ensuring the implementation & adherence to various policies, processes, procedures & systems across the organization.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Analyze data/information for reporting as submitted by the Unit/Department Team to ensure accuracy before submission to the Management and/or as mandated.
- Manage the transactional elements of HR including HR reporting, maintaining Employee data, and drafting employment contracts and will assist with the implementation of various HR systems.
- Responsible for HR data analysis such as staff turnover rate, attendance rate so as to manage the team in an effective way.
- Monitor Unit/Department current projects and tasks and support all team members to keep workflow on track.
- Prepare and develop reports with statistical data provided by the stakeholders on a weekly, monthly and ensure submission in a timely manner and/or as mandated.
- Make recommendations where appropriate regarding improvements to existing policies, procedures, and systems.
- Develop a good working relationship with other departments and all employees.
- Administer HR policies and programs in the UAE including, but not limited to health insurance, benefits, and leave programs; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; recognition, culture, and morale; and training and development.
- Support local recruiting needs in collaboration with Corporate Recruiting Team based in the US, including developing and updating job descriptions/requirements, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates.
- Recommend updates to the employee handbook and implement and conduct training for new and existing employees.
- Manage local policies regarding working conditions, disciplinary procedures, and vacation management.
- Partner with the local management team to monitor employee performance by providing guidance in the areas of coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions.
- Monitor the well-being of all employees and provide counseling when needed.
- Support some payroll activities and maintain employee records.
- Manage all employment and family visa applications and renewals
- Manage all company licensing activities including but not limited to trade license renewals; municipalities registrations and license renewals; company and engineering qualification certificate renewals; company and labor card renewals; and ministry, labor, and municipality inspections.
- Be available to assist sudden emergencies related to employees (day/night) and coordinate with PRO (if the employee is stuck at the airport, visa situation outside UAE, etc).
- Work in close coordination with company PRO in government departments and ministries on daily to yearly requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of current UAE labour laws
- At all times, encourage a positive working environment.
- Strong understanding of UAE labour law.
- Strong communication skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Professional yet approachable and compassionate personality, as employees should feel comfortable discussing personal issues.
- Dynamic, charismatic, and enthusiastic personality with good organizational skills.
- Team leader, with an ability to influence others to achieve results and encourage a professional and positive working environment.