A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Service Account Manager (Insurance)”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits every company. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
We are looking for an intelligent, driven and passionate Account Manager to build and nurture a great customer experience. To excel in this role, the individual must be comfortable prospecting online and calling prospects using lists.
- Be the first point of contact for both client and internal teams (all day-day to activities/escalations)
- Attend all introduction meetings with Tier 1 and large Tier 2 accounts (AED 200K +)
- Lead the wellness events for Tier 3 clients
- Responsible for requesting and following up on renewal terms on quotes request
- Monitor the escalations cases on Salesforce and inform Strategic Account Managers on overdue cases
- Assist in collecting the required operational data for meeting decks and preparing the initial draft of the below meeting decks/reports
- Responsible for all claims escalations and pushing back to the claims team and the insurer on rejected cases that are justified to be resubmitted to the insurer for re-assessment
- Responsible for tracking overdue endorsements and following up with the endorsement team
- Follow up with finance during the rest of the policy period to ensure the payment proof and receipts for subsequent payments are saved on the g drive
- Follow up with finance to ensure the SOAs are being sent out timeously for Tier 1 & 2 accounts
- Request the SOA on an ad-hoc basis/quarterly from finance for Tier 3 clients (these clients usually pay the full policy premium upfront)
- Responsible for completing the policy placement training order on Salesforce
- Ensure all clients are onboarded on Bayzat and track registrations
Required Skills and Experience:
- Relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Commercial acumen and problem-solving
- Obsessively organized and detail oriented (excellent at prioritization)
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- High level of emotional resilience and empathy
- Technical skills: Intermediate MS Office (Salesforce skills preferrable)