A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior HR Manager”.
||Creative Advanced Technologies|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree (HR/Business)|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Creative Advanced Technologies is hiring Human Resource Manager This position is responsible for overseeing the Human Resources activities including: Learning and Performance, Personnel and Payroll, Talent Management and Recruitment. This position is responsible for ensuring equitable and productive working environment designing and implementing efficient working procedures for employees to help meet the objectives of the organization.
- Manage the HR Function in the organization.
- Design and implement HR Policies and Procedures across the Organization.
- Participate actively in the manpower planning process, ensure the staffing structure of each department covers all skills gaps in the organization.
- Ensure all Personnel processes are efficiently handled across the company maintaining the minimal manual work and ensuring automation of all workflows and processes.
- Manage the HRMS to ensure effective use of HR Data to reduce HR Process inefficiencies.
- Manage the process of Career Growth plan, Developmental plans across the company.
- Participate actively in the design of the incentives and bonuses structure across the company to ensure connection with performance management system.
- Manage the Organization Development activities including Utilization of Human Capital across the companies providing recommendations for internal transfers and better utilization of resources.
- Ensure equitable and standardized systems are implemented across the organization relating to employee privileges as per job grade and job requirements.
- Design and Implement Equitable pay and compensation structure.
- Ensure alignment of Department KPIs with the Organizational KPIs.
- Devise Competitive Sourcing methods, detailed workforce planning analysis and ensure succession planning strategies are implemented.
- Study the work structure and job/role design to ensure maximum utilization of staff skills and abilities.
- Devise, update the organization structure to reflect the staffing changes and the department structure.
- Establish and maintain open communication with all levels of employees.
- Implement and manage the performance appraisal process across the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws and provide HR policies that maintain level of professionalism and quality performance.
- Raise Employee Moral by improving the HR Standards and offering employees the HR Support needed.
- Provide Measurable Metrics for HR and Staffing numbers.
- Manage the record keeping of HR Data to maintain efficiency and speed in retrieving data.
- Provide solutions for employee development connecting performance, reward and development.
- Manage Promotions, staff movements, managerial and supervisory hiring/termination and any HR Personnel requests as per the matrix.
- Coach and Train Managers on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo.
Staff Management/Internal Processes:
- Select and hire employees in the function, train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Approve Workforce plans, productivity, and utilization of staff ensuring optimum staff levels are available for all the department, propose initiatives for improvement.
- Coach and Train employees and processes, continually improving the status quo.
- Monitor and review the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Lead and guide managers on automation and efficiency of processes.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to review the process flow of the department, continually evaluation SLAs compared to results of the department.
- Oversee the Learning and Development initiatives in the department.
- Oversee Performance Results compared to SLAs and propose plans for improvement.
- BA in HR Management, Industrial Engineering, MIS or Business Administration.
- PHR/SHRM-CP is a must.
Years of Experience:
- Worked in software development company (at least 2 years)
- Worked with Remote Resources / work force at least 3 years
- 7 Years in HR Field with minimum 3 Years in HR Managerial field.
Skills & Competencies
Differentiation Core Competencies:
o Passion and Initiative
o Results Orientation
o Leadership & Empowerment
o Creativity & Innovation
o Customer Service Orientation
o Positive attitude & Team Work
Managerial Competencies (Mastery Level):
o Decision Making & Judgement
o Resources Management
o Stakeholder Relations
o Project Management
o Automation & adaptability to Technology Changes
o Continuous Improvement