A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Human Resources Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supervising – HR Generalist with Peoples manager, Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Visa Process/Work Permit/Bahrain Visa
- Discreetly handle sensitive employee information.
- Stay abreast with all employees – related legislative and regulatory changes/or developments – thereby ensuring that the changes to rules are restructured in accordance with HR policies and practices.
- Conduct extensive research on changes in employment laws and regulations and analyze their impact on businesses and stakeholders.
- Draft and review policies, and processes to improve the compliance framework of the organization.
- Support the HR manager and Legal Counsel in ensuring GDPR compliance within the HR team.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Visa + Immigration process
- HR policies
- Leave management
- Stakeholder Management
- Performance reviews
- Employment laws
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of HR management
- Experience with HR tools and recruiting software