A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance“.
|Company Name||Al Boom Marine LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors | Masters | CA | ACCA | CPA | ICWA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
- Manages all FP&A role requirements, Annual budget, rolling forecasts, LT planning and review new IRR and projects.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness especially for Inventory Management, review and reconcile inventory records with actuals and investigate variances. Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Review and analysis of Balance sheet schedules on monthly basis and ensure that there are no long-term pending items.
- Manage Lease accounting in compliance with IFRS16
- Manage and control Fixed Assets and carry-out FA fiscal Count and asset verification, highlight any variances and investigate them.
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Provides accounting assistance to project managers and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Responsible for Assisting external audit and internal auditors in completing audits and resolving any highlighted audit points.
- Document policies, procedures, and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate and manage relations with Tax Consultants and external auditors
- Education Qualification – CA/ICWA/ACCA/CPA
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Well versed with MS Office.
- Well versed with ERP packages. Experience with Microsoft Dynamic Navision applications will be added advantage.
- Well Versed with IFRS 16 & IFRS 9