A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Engineer “.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with a committed capital of $ 1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class digital and e-retail ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, Noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities including Technology, Commercial, Marketing, Logistics, and Fulfillment. After launching in UAE and KSA in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings. To fulfill these goals, Noon has a division that is dedicated to launching key strategic projects.
About noon pay
noon pay, the fintech vertical of noon, launched with a mission to revolutionize payments in UAE. We are building noon pay to make payments in UAE faster, easier, and safer for everyone. Our aim is to be UAE’s leading payments app for money transfers, recharges & bill payments, online & offline payments.
We are looking for an IT Engineer with 3+ years of experience in IT industry with exposure to security aspects of IT infrastructures.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Proven work experience as an IT System Security Engineer.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Active Directory, Azure and Microsoft365 services.
- Design, develop, and maintain detection checks for cloud security policies and compliance standards
- Minimum 2 to 3 experience in ITSM/CSM related process
- Knowledge with day one kit readiness requirement and global onboarding procedures.
- Advanced skills with troubleshooting hardware issues and software failures.
- Exposure to asset management methodology and inventory management.
- Advanced ability to research, analyze and recommend improvements.
- Deploy and configure Teams and M365 Groups
- Understanding of eDiscovery and litigation holds
- Understanding of retention policies and labels
- Maintain and configure Azure AD , License management, Group management and Cloud resource management.
- Research products and new technologies to increase efficiency of business and operations
- Be the escalation point for other IT Systems Engineers and Service Desk Engineers
- Keep all tickets and projects updated and track time in a detailed format
- In-depth and up-to-date understanding of the threat landscape and the techniques to defend against them – including tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment and make decisions quickly
- Hands on expertise in many of the following technologies: Firewalls, SIEM, Managed Detection and Response platforms, Microsoft Defender Products, Vulnerability Management, Enterprise patching for servers, networking, client devices, SSO/MFA.
- Advanced knowledge of Security applications and infrastructure including advanced technologies and methodologies
- Familiarity with security applications built on cloud computing environments, security libraries, security controls, and common security flaws
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.