A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Financial Analyst”.
||The Giving Movement|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | MBA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
POSITION: SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for tracking a company’s financial performance against a plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports.
Our Commitment to Inclusivity
Diverse & Inclusive is the sixth pillar of our core values, ensuring that The Giving Movement grows with equality, inclusion and dignity above all. It not only creates a team that’s reflective of our community and the world, but it also brings in various perspectives, cultures and experiences. A large part of this is our commitment to People of Determination, ensuring that there’s a balance of opportunity in our society and allowing for beautiful contributions for each and every member of our community.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create models and metrics to guide the company to achieve its goals.
- Work closely with the management teams for planning, setting targets, budgets, and influencing performance.
- Monitor performance, highlight trends and analyze drivers of variances; prepare monthly management reports; create scorecards, measurement tools and KPIs.
- Create a competitive intelligence process based on external and internal sources to monitor, analyze and distribute industry and competitor financial information to executive leadership.
- Prepare/support ad hoc reports and analyses.
You will also be responsible for designing and driving a comprehensive investor relations strategy for TGM, and undertake all responsibilities and tasks towards its execution, including but not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with the executive leadership team and present a clear and consistent message to the board, shareholders and analysts.
- Articulate financial and operational performance and business strategy for monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews with the board and shareholders.
- Create fundraising deliverables including but not limited to long term forecasts, valuation models and investment memos, and assist the CFO in all investor related queries.
- Develop platforms to enable interactions with the broader investment community, such as roadshows and analyst days, to support strategic messaging in partnership with corporate communications.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for ensuring a strong relationship with investors and board
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- MBA and/or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in finance is required.
- 5+ years of experience in total.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial modelling.
- Expert in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to translate and effectively communicate analytical data to non-technical professionals.
- High business acumen, ability to understand the business.
- Ability to engage with all levels of the organization and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Very positive and overall kindness towards team members
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to shape the future of fashion with a dynamic & multinational team disrupting the fashion industry
- Competitive salary
- Premium medical insurance
- Attractive employee discounts
- Non-stop learning
- 365 days of loving what you do and making a difference