A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
||Royal Class Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACA | ACCA | CIMA | CPA|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
Royal Class Group is looking out for a dynamic , pro-active and experienced General Accountant.
· Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
· Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
· Extremely knowledgeable about VAT in the U.A.E
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Secures financial information by completing database backups.
· Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
· Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
· Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information.
· Preparing & Submitting salary and allowance of employees through Wages Protection System(WPS)
In order to be successful in this role, you must have:
· 2 years’ UAE job-related experience within Retail/Real Estate Industry and Holding Company
· Either Master’s Degree / Post Graduate diploma in Finance / Accounting/ Business Administration Or Partial professional qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
· Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
· Team player, self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be interviewed.
Expected Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Only candidates with the above mentioned qualification will be interviewed.
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED5,000.00 per month (slightly negotiable)