A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Executive”.
||Abu Dhabi United Real Estate Company LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 9,500AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Finance Executive Job Duties:
- Coordinate and execute financial transactions and activities, such as bill payment, invoicing and payroll.
- Lead the company planning cycle, including the long-range planning process, annual plan and monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Lead monthly business reviews and develop relevant reporting packages.
- Identify and monitor significant business trends, variances and levers in the business.
- Be a thought leader and partner with management to drive sound financial decisions and operational efficiencies.
- Create ad hoc analysis to support key business decisions and contract negotiations.
- Drive finance discipline, fact-based decision-making, and financial visibility across the company.
- Drive an efficient, effective, and comprehensive process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to Visa’s strategic objectives.
- Ensure budget and forecast processes and management reporting yield business insights and drive recommendations and results.
- Partner closely with Controllership and Technology to create and implement a roadmap to improve financial tools and processes.
- Drive dialogue between key stakeholders to establish and evolve organizational KPIs.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a related field.
- Min 3 years of hands-on financial experience, with increasing responsibility.
- Strong financial skills, logical approach and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience meeting tight deadlines. Flexibility/adaptability is a must.
- Technical aptitude with IFRS.