A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Officer”.
|Company Name||Al Khoory Hotels|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
I. JOB SUMMARY
HR Officer is responsible in providing administrative support to the HR department to established corporate standards and ensures that the company policies and procedures are followed and implemented. Run the HR department’s operation on day-to-day business.
II. Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide operational HR support on a day to day basis.
- Managing Employee Personnel File, ensuring it is organize and up to date.
- Attendance Management
- Managing Leave and Attendance System.
- Prepare reports, statistics and other correspondence under the direction of the HR Manager or his delegate.
- Provides advice to Heads of Departments on identifying and solving HR related issues and Personnel legal compliances.
- Manages administrative & HR related proceedings like preparation of offer letter, salary increase, promotion & transfer form, termination, bonus, holidays & policy updates.
- Act as Personnel Officer in the absence of HR Manager.
- Update timely recordings of contract renewals, salary increases, etc, on a monthly basis.
- Furnish report to relevant Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Prepares documentation, welcome letters, in coordination with Group HR Manager for new arrivals and assist in arranging informal orientation to the new employee.
- Communicate with Airline Companies / Travel Agents and obtain quotes on cheapest fare as required.
- Arrange necessary documentation for exit employees such as final settlements including vacation, ticketing salaries, etc, and final checking of entitlements etc.
- Oversees the hotel’s staff recruitment process in assigned departments to ensure compliance with the hotel’s diversity goals and objectives; ensures that vacancy announcements are posted.
- Oversees staff accommodation
- Employee Engagement initiative
- Employee relations
- Employee trainings and staff development.
- Administer Employee surveys
III. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Accountable for the Headcount Budget. Ensures the right number of headcount per department to ensure smooth operations in terms of manpower.
- Accountable for the effective & efficient day to day HR Operations.
- Accountable for the compliance in all labor standards as per the UAE Labour Law.
IV. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- %Turnover (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly)
- % Recruitment Turn-Around
- % Trainings delivery and effectiveness
- Valid Employee Complaints
- SLA (Service Level Agreements) for the HR Services
V. COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Recruitment Agents
- Travel Agents
- External & Technical Training Providers
- Corporate HR Manager
- Head of Departments
- All Employees