A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Business Development Manager”.
|Qualification||Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
- Leading a team of BDMs to drive the growth of Trauma & Extremities / CMF business in MENA.
- Achieving and exceeding MENA sales targets for the Region.
- Developing and implementing regional business plans to consistently achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota through indirect channel partners.
- Collaborating closely with MEA Marketing Team in executing well defined GoToMarket strategies and tactics.
- Collaborating with EEMEA and Stryker counterparts globally, leading with vision and inculcating a “can do” team spirit.
- Applying conflict resolution where required, facilitating change and solving problems in the best interest of the company.
- Responsible for providing guidance to the marketing team to prioritize country and regional market needs.
- Ensuring professional effective launching of new/line extension products. Developing key relationships with industry/market thought leaders, organizations, and institutions.
- Assisting in KOL development, GPO opportunities, and negotiations / prioritization; coordinating KOL events.
- Working with the indirect teams (distributors) in the field to maximize customer touches and opportunities.
- Conducting direct hospital sales activities and ensuring smooth “Pull-Through” with Distribution partners.
- Ensuring accurate sales forecasts each month/quarter for the purpose of T&E/CMF Manufacturing and Sales Forecasting requirements.
- Promoting T&E/CMF capabilities, applications data sheets and technical information to target customers in the specific market.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders focused on maximizing opportunities and solving problems at their level.
- Coordinating with existing and future support personnel (ie. Services, QA, Regulatory, Customer Care) in EEMEA to ensure all customer needs are met in a timely manner.