A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Specialist”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To act as the primary owner for a subset of the IT Category (Hardware, Software; Support Services; Implementation Services) across all MAF operating Countries and OpCo’s. This entails managing the Category Strategy; RFx; Supplier Selection; Negotiation; Contracting; Supplier Management process(es) in-conjunction with other cross-functional work partners.
· Support the strategic roadmap and annual budget for their category in association with the Category Head
· Identifying, gathering, analyzing and summarizing purchase requirements and demand, preparation of sourcing strategies and complex sourcing processes
· Responsible for supporting the creation & implementation of sourcing strategies in compliance with the legal, internal policies, good practices and business goals
· Responsible for managing sourcing activities for new project development and achieving agreed milestones and key development timelines
· Providing on-going oversight of cost reduction based on technical and commercial intelligence improving the cost
· Managing price negotiation and finalization for commercial supply agreements / contracts and letters of intent in close alignment with procurement services
· Mapping, analyzing and interpreting data on current spend patterns, identifying cost drivers and opportunities
· Analyze supplier offers and quantify total costs of ownership (TCO) in conjunction with Cross Functional Team members
· Developing and managing supplier relationships including supplier performance
· Regular reporting of sourcing/negotiation strategies and outcome, sourcing recommendation and benefits
· Actively participating in improvement of procurement processes and governance
· Conduct regular market analysis and benchmarking exercises, identifying market trends and monitoring related developments.
· Working closely with the Procurement Category Leads on fulfilling the individual Category Plans
• May suit a seasoned Procurement Professional or someone from a related IT background (or Project Manager; Engineering; Sales) wishing to pursue a more commercial role in Procurement.
• End to End experience in Projects that encompass Need Identification > 3rd Party Tendering > Supplier Selection > Contract Development > Supplier Management.
• Preferred experience in a large indirect and direct Procurement organization dealing with multiple contract types covering HC, Professional Services, Software, Marketing, Finance, Real Estate, and Engineering.
• Experience working in complex cross functional environments
• Working knowledge of Procurement and Contract Management related software a plus.
• Experience in Procurement sourcing and oversight for all procurement RFX process for smooth delivery of operations to procurement category managers
• In-depth understanding and practiced best-in-class procurement processes, systems and practices
• Knowledge of contract terms and conditions and in country laws and regulations
• Must be capable of assessing legal and business risk when making decisions concerning contractual commitments.
• Customer focused & takes time to understand the needs of the business
• Strong Partnering, influencing and negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Operational experience in working on SAP Ariba, e-Rfx and digital skills
– Min 4 years of experience
– Fluency in English and Arabic (Preferred)