A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Management Accountant”.
||Reportage Properties LLC|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Title : Junior Management Accountant
- Update financial data in budget template to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing.
- Preparing financial reports and budgets, as well as controlling expenditure on daily basis
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting to assist with key decision making.
- Forecasting and tracking of financial results throughout the year to budget projections.
- Co-ordinate with sales admin, customer relationship, treasury team & account team to collect actual data and update budget on daily basis.
- Provides project summary status report on the weekly basis.
- Ability to Multi-task, work independently and priorities tasks.
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy to update budget effectively.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ERP system is essential as an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Ability to work in diversified team to manage work timely.
- Excellent reporting skills.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND LANGUAGE REQUIRMENTS:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 1- 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Fluent in English (Arabic is an advantage).