A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
||Elevate and CO|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 27,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About Us: Elevate&CO. is a membership based Concierge Service, offering Global lifestyle Management. We have a passion for Cultural Tolerance! E&CO. offers a unique variety of services to our members ranging from Lifestyle to Venture Collaboration. We believe in developing lasting relationships and ensuring everyone we work with has goals which are aligned with ours.
RECRUITING AND HIRING DUTIES
- Create Vacancy listings and posts online where appropriate. (LinkedIn or other websites)
- Conduct new hire pre-screening, filing and communication.
- Performs phone interviews and in person interview tests.
- Schedule and Manage candidates in person interview tests, training and onboarding.
- Contacts Candidates for selected positions in a timely manner to ensure the highest possible level of Candidate engagement while ensuring that recruitment costs are kept at a minimum.
TRAINING AND ONBOARDING
- Lead new hires training by creating training plans, training projects, implementing best practices and action items.
- Administer logins and acclimate the employee to all systems. (Mac, Keynote, Trello, iphones, email, icloud, Google Drive, Zoho and more)
- Tactfully provides feedback when errors are made until the employee can create company documents without error.
- Monitor candidate’s ability to perform the essential functions of the role once training is complete and provides feedback when there is an appropriate opportunity or error made within the team.
- Prompt company founder when candidates are fully trained and ready to take ownership of client inquiries.
- Encourage retention of new employees by providing a professional and welcoming environment as well as effective training.
- Provide evaluations and feedback at Employee Milestones. (90 days, 1 year)
- Track the employee’s performance and prompts when the employee is ready for career advancement.
- Ensure employee’s are managing their time efficiently and productivity is maximized by managing coverage across all time-zones.
- Create training modules and exercises to strengthen the efficiency and minimize errors.
- Maintain continual communication with Company Founder and Managers to ensure Accuracy and Quality of work.
- Track the employee’s successes and highlights the employee.
- Track areas of improvement and standardizes the best practice if the situation arises again.
- Ensures documents are accurate have value and include all the requests of the client.
- Ensures that the client requests are being completed in a timely manner.
- Positive Relationship building with brands and service providers.
- Ensure that Guests preferences are collected and filed appropriately.
- Ensure Quarterly Gift Proposals are sent to members.
- Ensure Contact Database is always updated and interactions are tracked.
- Ensure hotel reward points are managed properly.
- Must be able to write, read, and speak English.
- Presents a professional demeanor to all potential hires.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding employment information.
- Adhere to all Company policies and apply such policies in a professional and consistent manner.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening, understanding, and clarifying any issues that arise.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems with good judgment.
- Make independent decisions while maintaining strong ethical standards consistent with company policy, rules and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must be able to work well in an unsupervised setting.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under pressure.
- Organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
NOTE: Typically about 3-4 months out of the year have a heavy focus on recruiting/hiring/training and onboarding. Other months will focus on ensuring Operations are running smoothly and overseeing employee engagement.