A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Al Tayer Group|
|Qualification||CA Inter | ACCA Inter|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50 – 100 Employees|
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the finance department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the companys finances.The ideal candidate will be well versed with accounting principles, have a head for numbers, experience with MS Excel, and strong analytical skills. The Junior Accountant will report directly to the Finance Manager, and will need to demonstrate the ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced office environment. We offer opportunities for advancement for the right candidate, and a competitive salary.
- Post and process data entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Handle petty cash and other day-to-day transactions
- Provide quick support to the customers on their queries, requests for SOA, including follow up on overdue and next due payments.
- Regular review of payments received, confirmation to the customers and allocation of payments once details are received from customers.
- Support monthly closing activities by booking all receipts, credit notes and petty cash vouchers before the deadlines.
- Keep track of all intercompany transactions to be billed and processed.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with audit and other accounting projects
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance, Inter CA/ Inter ACCA
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with accounting softwares
As this is a junior position, the starting salary for the ideal candidate will be between AED 4000 – AED 5000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Yearly Two Way Ticket
- Free Accommodation