A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Account Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a skilled Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Professionally represent MRI and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development.
- Achieve your personal Quarterly and Annual Sales target.
- Build monthly pipeline to achieve sales targets set.
- Recommending appropriate solutions and negotiating acceptable terms with the client
- Identifying green space opportunities for selling MRI solutions into new logos including local authorities and housing associations
- Respond to Tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s & ITT’s
- Liaise with Sales Engineering to produce quotations and proposals
- Negotiation with prospects including at C Suite Level
- Maintaining regular contact with your customers with Account management visits and by telephone.
- Determining clients on-going requirements to meet changing business needs
- Working closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering, Marketing, Development, and the Implementation teams
- Maintaining timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
- Ensure Salesforce is up to date to reflect all sales activity
- Maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
- GCC travel with occasional overnight stays
- 3 or more years of enterprise software sales experience, with at least 4 years of strong work experience.
- Track record of sales achievement, operating in a target driven new business environment
- Software Solutions sales experience
- ‘Hunter’, new business mentality
- Ability to qualify opportunities
- Knowledge of the Social Housing Market and Public Sector is an advantage although not essential
- Team player
- High level of initiative with ability to work unsupervised
- Tenacious and driven
- Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
- Very organised with good time management skills
- Confident and motivated with high energy
- Ability to multi-task, managing complex sales projects, sometimes with long lead
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Self-sufficient needing little supervision
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of the real estate industry, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial, residential and corporate markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in and across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and the United Arab Emirates with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!