A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Pricing Manager”.
|Company Name||ORG Logistics FZE|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Logistics Pricing Manager is responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction to the team that manages all bid activity for all modes of transportation. This includes the ongoing analysis of pricing of all services and development of strategies to address findings.
- Set pricing strategy for all services and monitor execution to ensure our client is achieving margin dollars and return on investment.
- Responsible for pricing all incoming bids and providing analytical support to increase and improve anticipated cost model.
- Perform pricing functions including lane cost analysis using both internal and external tools. • Review market trends to assist with lane level margin strategies and prepare final pricing proposals to internal and external customers. • Work collaboratively with sales and operations teams to meet deadlines and provide accurate responses. • Support improved carrier relationships, optimize transportation network, and enable “single sourcing” to customer base.
- Achieve compliance with all regulatory requirements, capacity development, optimizing costs, increasing revenues through pricing strategies and improving profitability.
- Work with business development team to establish price for new services or enhancements to existing services.
- Provide performance analysis of pricing initiatives at the service and account level.
- Create pricing policy, recommend changes in pricing structure/methodology, and apply consistent processes and operating procedures to implement pricing changes and gain maximum efficiencies.
- Report pricing updates on an ongoing basis and recommend changes to the executive team as applicable.
- Align with our client’s other companies to ensure pricing visibility across multiple operating companies.
- Perform financial analysis for specific customer opportunities that fall outside of pricing policy.
- Provide leadership, coaching/development, and performance management to direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years Pricing experience
- 3+ years Transportation/Logistics experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership experience, including directing the work of others in a supervisory capacity.
- Needs strong knowledge of database management software, Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
- Must have strong quantitative analytical skills and outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
Apply Now :[email protected]