A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Executive”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||500-1000 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 127757
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
To support business by maximising approvals of auto finance deals (brokerage) and In-house lending & lease deals by following stipulated processes and guidelines.
To coordinate and ensure that accurate operational procedures are being maintained in the administration of:
- Pre-screening and account / entity creation
- Bank placements
- Bank follow-ups and updates
- LOI/LPO validation
- Contract issuance
Description of the tasks :
- Focal point of contact for all business parties involved in the Auto finance/Lease transaction. i.e. between panel Banks/Hertz and dealership
- Data validation alongside documentation check at the onset of deal submission by the Business team
- Basic credit parameters check before submitting the deal to the Bank/Hertz
- Follow up with Bankers and AFF credit team for feedbacks on each deal
- Communicate feedbacks accurately to the Showroom managers for their subsequent action
- Track and Record Showroom manager errors
- Ensure all products and sales processes are following UAE regulators and AFF guidelines
- Recording data in systems and other data sheets as required by business and Management
- Knowing basic outline of credit policies of all partner banks & AFF
- Challenging the Bankers for declines and any additional documentation requested over and above the basic
- Validating the LOI and LPOs received from the Banks
- Feedback on process gaps, bank policies and showroom requirements to be communicated on regular basis to Operations Manager
- Tracking and recording Lease deal details in the Lease Tracker
- Following up and recording data until the vehicle is delivered
- Assist the Head Office Authorities with any Project requirements
- Evolving together with the growing and changing organisation
Skills & Experience Essential :
- At least 1-year experience in a retail/consumer banking environment either in outdoor sales, or in back-office sales/ops coordination functions, or retail credit functions.
- Understanding of Auto Sales Processes (dealer level).
- General understanding of Auto industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Languages Fluent English. Arabic would be advantage.
- Ability to maintain a good Tracking system on applications for better management of business.
- Effective in setting priorities and scheduling activities.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.