A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Pharmacist”.
||Al Futtaim Healthcare|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Pharmacology)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Al-Futtaim is now entering the healthcare sector. We will expand our product and service portfolio by providing high-quality health and patient care. Using the latest innovations in technology and best clinical practices, we will strive to improve health outcomes and support people within the UAE and beyond to live happier, healthier and better lives
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
We are currently looking for a Pharmacist to serve patients by preparing medications, giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team and monitoring patient drug therapies.
About The Responsibility
- Reviews prescriptions issued by the Physician, or other authorized prescriber to assure accuracy, appropriateness of medication, and determine formulas and ingredients needed.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals
- Directs pharmacy workers engaged in mixing, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Answers questions and provides information to pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage and storage of pharmaceuticals.
- Maintains established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of drugs designated as hazardous waste.
- Enters data such as patient name, prescribed medication and cost, to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory.
- Assesses medications to determine identity, purity, and strength.
- Train other medical personnel on matters pertaining to the pharmacy.
- Communicates with and treats pharmacy’s customers
- Works effectively with other healthcare employees, managers, and departments.
- Complies with local drug regulatory laws as regulated by the country of operation like drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacology from a recognised institution.
- UAE License or Eligibility as a clinical Pharmacist
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
Minimum 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.