A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | CA | ACCA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Responsible to prepare a daily cash collection summary based on the daily collection received from each location.
- Receive and verify the documents / deposit slip and submit the same to finance to prepare the Oracle receipt day to day.
- Collect and verify invoices and their associated payment requests to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures for such elements as: proper authorization, applicable matching purchase order or contract.
- Responsible to handle petty cash ensure that reimbursements are properly approved, remain courteous and efficient in the processing of duly approved petty cash vouchers, balance and reconcile cash disbursements made.
- Prepare the cheque requisition for the replenishment of the petty cash.
- Prepare and maintain various monthly and weekly financial reports and provide adhoc reports as and when required by the management.
- Coordinate and communicate with the team, providing information to finance department on a daily basis.
- Assist auditors to perform an audit. Make sure that appropriate accounting practices and internal controls are met with all accounting standards.
- Assist Line Manager while preparing budget and monitor budget & highlight if overhead exceed.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting / Finance, Preferred CA & ACCA
- Required atleast 3+ years UAE experience – Preferably with Manpower Supply or FM industry
- Good English Communication Skills
- Practical experience in Oracle / Fusion
Apply Now:[email protected]