A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “UAE National Warehouse Supervisor “.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||30,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You will be ensuring the service levels and customer satisfaction in Sales departments are maintained to the highest standards by managing the day-to-day operation very effectively. Promote the IKEA Concept as a tool.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School/ Diploma
- Must have at least 2 years retail supervisory experience, goods-flow/supply knowledge (Logistics) preferred.
- Flexibility to work in rotation and night shifts
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store.
- Must be able to lift heavy weight and bend for long periods
- Good written and verbal English
- PC literate
About The Role
You are responsible to secure the replenishment process in sales spaces prior to the store opening by taking advantage of IKEA Goods Flow Concept to strengthen IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store, and leads to a commercial presentation of the products.
Key Role Responsibilities
- To work with colleagues in other functions in order to drive sales growth and sustained, long-term profitability.
- Co-operation with the Warehouse Group Leader and secure a tight co-operation between Goods receiving and the team that works on replenishment of the Market Hall
- Co-operation with the Shopkeepers plan all changes in the commercial areas so that goods movement and replenishment can be optimised
- Assist the ISL Manager with the responsibility for back flow replenishment in order to ensure that the store is fully stocked at all times, especially during peak hours.
- To achieve sales space replenishment with flexibility and volume taken into consideration when merchandise to the sales floor from the stockroom using replenishment reports
- To assists in the stocking/merchandising of incoming truck shipment to the sales floor and stockroom
- To make use of product knowledge and article information in performing the replenishment task
- To prevent maintenance of all equipment used in the replenishment process like pallet jacks etc
- To Work overnight filling the shelves and prepares the store when customers are not present, which eliminates safety issues for customers such as tripping over empty boxes
- Making sure that all empty boxes are removed, and the area is ready for customers before store opening
People Management and Development
- Manage a team of coworkers that work with replenishment including recruitment and training of their competence
- Plan the weekly schedules of all co workers
- Be Train the Trainer for the department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings
- Provide the In Store logistics manager with feedback and their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews for the staff in the customer service department.
- To ensure that all receiving co-workers and internal customers adhere to the pre scribed safety and security routines
- Act as Payroll administrator, be a super user for the Staff Management System, and generate the schedules using the system. Monitor attendance of the co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.