A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Operations Manager”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | MBA|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CarrefourNow is MAF Retail’s 60 minute Grocery Delivery, a part of our Omnichannel offerings. CarrefourNow is growing rapidly across our MEA markets. C4Mile is the dedicated hyperlocal Last Mile Delivery function.
The Head of C4Mile shall fully own all KPIs of C4Mile across and leads from the front
- Leading the launch of C4Mile in 5 countries by end of 2022
- Developing and improving C4Mile delivery processes and ensure ground operations teams are provided the highest quality training
- Ensuring Country Operations team is provided a framework for managing day-to-day operations in terms of tracking attendance, optimizing utilization rates, managing DA and dispatcher performance etc.
- Working closely with Product team to prioritize developments on the C4Mile Products i.e. LMS/Delivery App
- Ensuring Operations team’s compliance on dispatch and delivery processes
- Maintaining tight control on delivery CPO
- Maximizing delivery coverage from each store in ensuring CarrefourNow 60 mins coverage is available to our target customer base
- Ensuring Delivery NPS is meeting KPIs
- Providing management with periodic updates
Role Details – Expectations:
You are a hustler, a leader and an expert in this field.
You understand the nuances of hyperlocal express delivery and have dealt with these challenges in UAE/KSA. You are able to step back and take a data centric approach to problem solving, yet you are willing to personally get your hands dirty when launching countries/stores, in implementing change, auditing field operations periodically, understanding challenges and deploying solutions.
You will be responsible for actively planning and optimizing for the fine balance between On-time Delivery Performance, Cost and Reach (maximizing delivery distance, radius, % population from key markets and geographies) and each of these KPIs must meet the targets.
You are expected to directly maintain and build relationships with Last Mile partners (fleet and DA suppliers) and onboard new ones whenever required.
This position will focus on guaranteeing the quality of service of and create the most effective and delightful delivery experience to the home consumer whilst controlling cost parameters and maximizing delivery coverage.
Disclaimer: This role description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal responsibilities of the role identified and shall not be construed as an exhaustive description of all the work requirements inherent to success in the role.
Definition of Success
- Delightful delivery experience for customers (measured via on-time delivery, NPS, customer complaints etc.)
- Reduce logistics last mile cost by increasing utilization/ efficiency (measured via Drop rate/UTR and CPO) by ensuring the correct last mile strategy is implemented
- Successful launch of C4Mile in 5 countries
- Ensuring C4Mile maximises delivery coverage
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in any technical domain
- MBA preferred
- Proven experience of 6+ years in Ecommerce or Last Mile/Logistics with at least 3 years in Food/Grocery Ecommerce
- Proven experience directly managing logistics teams (drivers, dispatchers, supervisors etc.)
- Proven experience in working and managing Last Mile partners
- Ability to engage, collaborate and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills as well as eagerness to be directly involved in field operations by training, mentoring and ensuring executions on the floor
- Excellent data interpretation and analysis, must be fluent in MS Excel.
- Ability to speak in Arabic/Hindi/Urdu is a plus
- Exceptional implementation skills in operations of last mile logistics
- Ability to mentor and train large on-field teams
- Exceptional Communication and influencing skills
- Result driven individual with the will to learn quickly
English (Full professional proficiency – Required) Arabic/Hindi/Urdu (Professional efficiency – Advantage)