A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant“.
||The Warrior Group|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Warrior Group specializes in event management, facility operations and project management; developing world-class products and services across adventure racing, adventure recreation, and extreme sports.
The Junior Accountant is a part of the Finance team, which is mainly responsible for preparation of invoices, monthly financial reports, statements and month-end closing of books for the company accounts. This role will utilize accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective interpersonal skills to assist in performing the accounting and administrative duties, and to contribute to the development of the company.
- Preparation and delivery of invoices for clients
- Ensure the receipt of payments for invoices on a timely manner
- Accurately performs daily reconciliations of cash, cheques and card transactions, and tally and file invoices
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries
- Complete end of month close procedures
- Assisting, filing and submitting quarterly Tax return to FTA
- Assisting external auditor in the yearly company audit
- Cheques collection and deposit on accounts when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related.
- 2-3 years of experience in handling company accounts.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Attention to details with excellent organization skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge about Tally Accounting Software would be an added advantage
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Previous experience working for brokerage firms in the accounts team
AED 3,000-AED 3,500
Remuneration & Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Annual Ticket
- Sick Leave
- Employment Visa