A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Auditor”.
||Jitendra Consulting Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Title: AUDITOR
AUDITOR QUALIFICATIONS: CA with a minimum of 2-3 years of post-qualification experience in Auditing and consulting firms with VAT and Tax.
1. Conducting audits independently including internal auditing and bookkeeping.
2. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation and if any shortcomings are observed by you, the same has to be reported to improve the efficiency and quality of the audits.
3. Prepare and organize the working paper file for assignments and issue draft audit reports and management letters.
4. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
5. Submission of the weekly and monthly reports of the work done and clients’ status report or any other report which is required by the management to improve the efficiency and the reporting requirements.
6. Review of the files of auditors and assist the Sr. Auditor/Audit Manager in planning and executing the work of trainee and another assistant Auditor.
7. Maintaining office disciplines and abiding by company rules and regulations.
8. The knowledge of VAT laws including Anti Money Laundering and ESR, UBO will be an added advantage.
Employment: Full-time Location: Dubai