A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR and Office Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the company’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which includes recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with Business Unit Heads to understand skills and competencies required for job openings.
- Analyses trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Develops and implements performance management programs to ensure employee effectiveness within the business. Ensures constructive and timely performance reviews are undertaken twice annually.
- Sources suitable learning and development programs and initiatives that provide development opportunities for employees.
- Develops and implements a Human Resources Manual and reviews policies and procedures to maintain compliance with local labour laws.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations. Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Maintains compliance with local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices.
- Provides support and guidance to management and other staff when sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the HR and Administration departments.
- Instigates and leads ad hoc development of any HR or Administration projects.